Wednesday

A Toronto Christmas in support of GlassFrog




I attended the Oxford Beach Halloween party and had such a great time that I thought I'd share another event by them. They are hosting the 3rd Annual "A Toronto Christmas" party in support of GlassFrog. GlassFrog is an international aid organization. The party takes place on December 15th at Steam Whistle Brewery.

So if you aren't in the festive spirit yet, I hope this video gets you into that mood. The party starts at 9pm.

To purchase tickets: A Toronto Christmas

It's going to be a fun evening of dressing up and dancing the night away. If you want to join in on the fun, i'll be giving away a pair of tickets to the party.

Tweet to WIN:

@clickflickca @OxfordBeach I want to celebrate A Toronto Christmas party. #ATOxmas

The winner will be chosen on Wednesday December 12th. Good luck!

No comments: