Thursday

Will Bing replace Google?

Microsoft is going to launch something very similar or even better than Google in the next couple of days. It will be a new search engine called Bing. Microsoft has put over $100 million dollars to promote this site. Funny thing is I have not really heard much about this site for the exception on the internet. Microsoft has stated it will at least be 10 times better than Google. I find this very difficult to believe but I must admit it makes me interested in what they have to offer. Bing must have something that is totally unique from Google. So we will have to wait until they launch. If you go to the site now it is a blank url screen. Some have already created an acronym for BING-"But It's Not Google". I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: