Tuesday

Iphone Apps you can use.

I own an iphone and I must admit that I enjoy this phone more than any of the others that I have owned in the past. Previously owning hunky old cellphones or flip phones are nice phones at the time but it is truly the iphone that has revolutionize the way we communicate and interact. It is more advantageous if you own a data plan with your provider. To be able to check multiple emails accounts is just awesome. To surf the Internet from anywhere is also another benefit of this phone. I basically don't have downtime anymore. If I'm waiting in line at a restaurant, I can surf the restaurant's website for a menu. Just a big time saver in my opinion. I haven't even talked about all the applications you can download right from your phone. From different applications such as games and entertainment to even having a GPS navigation application. I look forward to the upgrades that Apple has mentioned with the new 3.0 software release. Until then I have included a link that should keep you happy with Iphone apps for the time being Iphone Apps Enjoy!

No comments: