Sunday

I'm a mac addict.



I've been asked these past couple of days if I have unlocked or jailbroken my iphone. I originally bought the 1st generation iphone and had that jailbroken but experienced numerous issues and crashes with that particular phone. I have used the new Iphone 3G and have enjoyed it with no problems or issues. There are additional functionality with "Jailbreaking" the phone in particular the video recording capabilities. I'm still pondering if I should jailbreak my iphone. In any case, here's a site that has an online tutorial on how to unlock your 3G iphone. Tell me your results....and maybe I'll decide in a couple of days. This site also contains other tutorials relating to anything "Mac". So browse and enjoy! Thanks to Mr. Currie from New Jersey for this link.

Unlock Your Iphone3G here

No comments: